Saturday, December 5, 2009

THE FATHER’S HOUSE

John 14:2
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


In more than one place lately, I have seen reference to Jesus’ words of ‘many mansions in my Father’s house.’ Unfortunately, more of them have taken His words out of context and change the meaning. Maybe because Jesus does not speak of one big mansion where all His people dwell with Him, but rather says the word many, people think the mansions are different in some way with different ways used to get there. Nothing could be further than the truth because God’s word is never contradictory but always harmonious with complete syncrinicity throughout the whole Bible.

First off, let me say, I know the Father has good things, great things, in store for His children, and I know and believe ALL things are possible with God, but I do not believe that Jesus is referring to square footage (mansions) as much as He is telling us there is more than enough room for every son and daughter to be sanctified and glorified to dwell in His Father’s House. But the way into God’s Kingdom has only one way to belong in those dwelling places in Heaven and that is through God’s son Jesus Christ for He tells us so a little further on in John 14:6 :

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


I take Him at His word indeed. Jesus is the only way to the Father’s House. Our amazing Savior who never leaves any stone unturned, further tells us how it is that we come to the Him, the amazing Son:

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.


Amen.

God created all the people of the earth and every ear will have a chance to hear the truth with equal opportunity to embrace it or reject it. This is our free will; real democracy in it’s purest form – the freedom to choose. Jesus tells us the way is narrow because it is. Only through Jesus can salvation be obtained. How or why would the Father accept anything other than those that follow His Son after what Jesus did for all mankind and to glorify the Father. Why should He indeed for it was only Jesus’ blood and Jesus’ blood alone that was shed for you and me, and every single person in the whole world over.

Praise His holy name.

8 comments:

Ali said...

Indeed FF,

Prophets came to tell people that the way is narrow because God has wanted so. Those who value the word of God will be the passengers.

Thank you for this wonderful post.

Ali.

faithful forever said...

My pleasure Ali. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The value of the word of the Lord is priceless. Unlike the misplaced values in this world, the value of His word will only increase. Speaking of values; it sounds like the fallout from the Dubai default is going to be deadly to the markets sooner rather than later. We should be prepared for anything:

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20091206/dubai-financial-nuke.htm

Obama goes to Copenhagen tomorrow and is foregoing the opening ceremony of the 'Climate Change' to accept his Noble peace prize. It all seems so surreal sometimes, but it is very real. The climate change they are discussing has little to do with the weather but rather the beginning of their NWO. A very cold wind of change blowing in the air. It is going to be a very, very interesting month.

Our God is with us always.

faithful forever said...

Spelling correction of Noble to Nobel. Either way the whole thing must be some kind of mistake. Heavy sigh.

Love and peace to all.

faithful forever said...

Great video courtesy of Les Visible's site:

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=8756

faithful forever said...

The sheer audacity of greed:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34309703/ns/business-us_business

Ali said...

" Obama Never Considered Diplomacy in Afghanistan: Even as polls show a majority of Americans want U.S. forces out of Afghanistan and that Americans do not believe the war is worth fighting, President Obama---a former editor at the CIA front Business International Corporation in 1983-84---embraces a position in line with the long-held CIA view the U.S. must control the Middle East’s energy resources. It was the CIA that overthrew Iran in 1953 after Tehran nationalized its oil production, depriving British Petroleum of its lucrative swindle. Afghanistan is valued today for the oil and gas pipelines the U.S. wants built there, no matter what other reasons Obama gives.

“The Americans wanted a pipeline that bypassed Russia and Iran and went through Afghanistan. To insure this, an invasion was necessary. The idiot American public could be told that the invasion was necessary because of 9/11 and to save them from ‘terrorism,’ and the utter fools would believe the lie.” The war, [Paul Craig] Roberts continued, is to guard the pipeline route. “It’s about money, it’s about energy, it’s not about democracy.”... "

from geoplotical.blogspot.com/

Ali.

Ali said...

Greetings everyone,

I want to initiate something, Something that could bring me out of this passive "observatory" mode. And I realized that I have a huge stack of energy and information which can help me through this way.

Therefore, I paid for this website, and I am about to initiate an awareness campaign on the matter of a lifestyle without petrochemicals. Yesssssss, OIL, the blood of devil, you may call it.

I have set my first goal to raise awareness on the issue so that people hopefully realize that, even if, we kill each other and de-populate the whole planet to compensate the natural scarcity of this natural resource, OIL is reaching to its last drop sooner or later.

You know, I heard somebody saying, I don't care if you are a Christian a Jew or a Muslim, you guys all worship petroleum! And I hate to say this, I think he has been absolutely right! And we all might pay for this, in front of our GOD.

So here you go, Towards a petrochemical free life-style, and that I think is a hell of a change! (Attention Rothschilds!)

Anyone here really wants to join me in this real fight? Anyone with patience, ambition and time?

Ali.

faithful forever said...

...the blood of the devil. So true, Ali. Using any resource whether it be the wealth, water or crude oil for control, manipulation and dominance is of satan.

I have to say I do not worship it though in any way shape or form. I use it like I do other things, but I could live without it. The only think I could not live without is what I do worship and that is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

What would happen if all the citizens of the world boycotted oil?

Well, it seems as though mother nature has gotten wind of global warming being a hoax and manipulated for the benefit of those few who do control the world and its' resources. Baby, it's could outside. And almost literally across the whole nation no less. Word gets around fast!

Looking forward to the next exposure.

Love, peace and prayers to all.